Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wednesday July 2, 2008


OK! :)) I just finished with emailing my son in England. He is so funny! Well he is excited about eating some American food like Red Lobster. We agreed that is a must in Florida (need Fresh seafood). He wants Popeyes - I am ready for that, its some awesome Fried Chicken. Bad news is there are no Popeye's in Northern Utah :(( Some of the list is Arby's and Krystals (no Krystals in the Northwest).

He is doing well, worrying a little about home, finding a job, school, etc.... I told him to relax, all will fall in to place. He will be eating dinner at David S. Baxters Home on Monday for Family Home Evening. In case no one knows who that is he is a Seventy in the LDS church and very spiritual man.

I am looking forward to all the stories when he gets home..... He wrote in one his emails as a reply about me getting the first HUG when he got off the plane. He said there was no question about it, I get the first hug, lol. He said I was his Sunshine and it is raining there today. I feel very blessed to have 2 wonderful sons that love me so much.

My youngest son just got a job (all his doing). He wants to have money to buy stuff in Fla for his brother, and of course him too! :) Other than chores, he is the best kid. LOL, I think that it is normal - most teenagers don't like to clean and do chores. I need to get some work done as I have a busy day at the office. Til tomorrow.

Have a Blessed day.

No comments: