Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday July 3, 2008


Hi all,

I am at work at an early hour again and I am tired..... Well the weekend is set I have a friend coming to visit from West Jordan and we are going to celebrate the 4th of July weekend in Logan. They have the Cruisin weekend going on and my favorite band will be performing - STYX - yay! So I told my son about it in England and he told me to go for I deserved it. I have invited my 16yr old to go, but go figure he says if he can work, he wants to work? WOW!!

I never seem to be amazed by my kids. :)) I am going to take pics and send them to my sister as my brother in law loves old cars.... I might have to get them out here next year :))

I have been trying to get ready for my trip to Fla. I am doing so good that I actually got 1 load of laundry completed. UGH!! I better get on the ball or again I will be waiting til the last minute to finish everything.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments: