Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday July 1st

Hey all,

16 days til my youngest and I are at home and 17 for my missionary to be home!!

I am at work and trying to tie up some last minute things before I head to Florida. I am so excited! I find myself crying with happiness and joy that my boys will be together again, I will be with my family, and I get to see my missionary after 2 years! WOW! 2 years! I will be getting my email tomorrow and I will give a progress of how he is and whats he doing. I know he has a baptism or 2 set up for July and he has been dealing with the allergy season. He has hay fever. :(( I need to mow the lawn, get the weeds done, mop floors, and get the house in order. So much to do and so little time, LOL.

I will be displaying pics of England each day; pics Elder W. sent to me during his mission. I better get some work done here. Til tomorrow......

Have a Blessed Day!!

No comments: