Saturday, July 26, 2008

We are Home!!



Hi all,
We made it home safe, but was there trials along the way......I am not going there Life is good and we are trying to get back to normal lives (if we were ever normal) LOL. My son has truly enjoyed his misson but is glad to be home I think :)) back to reality of working, going to school and finding a wife :)) I am happy he is home and we my other son and I are back to being a whole family again and looking forward to the growth of my little family. We had a great time in Florida and I am going to post some pics.
Enjoy and may the Lord always bless you,

Cyn

1 comment:

Pink Posts said...

Welcome home Cyndie! I was checking your blog all last week and then forgot over the weekend. Can't wait to hear about your reunion with RM Wilson.
Post more pictures!!